- 2mm Grey Pinseal ABS Sheet. For custom sizes, please contact us for a quote.
- The combinations of the copolymers gives ABS plastic sheets excellent surface appearance that is scratch resistant It has stronger, stiffer and tougher properties than high impact polystyrene (HIPS). Superior resistance to high temperatures and chemicals than HIPS. Light and rigid material used in a variety of products
- ABS has good chemical and stress cracking resistance to inorganic salt solutions, alkalis and many acids (Except strong oxidizing acids). ABS is easily machined to close tolerances, is tough, dimensionally stable and may be thermoformed. Formed by the polymerisation of styrene and acrylonitrile on to thermoplastic rubber which is then melt compounded with styrene acrylonitrile.
- Further details: Can be machined, turned, drilled, milled, sawed, bored, die-cut, routed and sheared using high speed carbide-tipped tools . Can be machine finished by filing, grinding, sanding, buffing and polishing
- Suitable for: Automotive interior and exterior, Aircraft interior trims, Home appliances, Architectural model buildings & Prototype Models, Luggage, Machine parts and rollers, Pipes & Fittings, Trays
2mm Grey Pinseal Embossed ABS Sheet 4 SIZES TO CHOOSE Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Sheet 297mm x 210mm / A4 B00LA5JV5Y